For the natural-born performing middle schooler! Or that student who needs practice in public speaking, this is the class for you! Break out of your shell in a fun and safe place!
Sign up your tween for this class here!
Fall 2017 TweenProv
Mondays, Sept. 11 - Nov. 13 from 5pm-6:30pm (10 classes)
- For Middle-Schoolers ages 11-14
Learn the basic skills of improvisation or continue your improv journey in a fun and supportive environment.
- For beginners, you’ll learn how to be positive, take risks, and focus on being in the moment.
- For everyone, you’ll learn about timing, building character, story structure, and more improv games than you can shake a stick at!
- If you’ve been in the class before, expect more side-coaching and advanced improv techniques.
- No experience is required for this class.
- This class culminates with a showcase for friends and family.